History of Famous Jewels and Collections
[ Post a Response | History of Famous Jewels and Collections ]
Posters of original research, analyses, insights etc retain all rights to their work.
Such research etc cannot be used in any format without the written consent of the author.
List of Tiaras worn by Queen Elizabeth II.
Posted by Stefan
on September 12, 2022, 9:16 pm
These are i think the tiaras worn by Queen Elizabeth II. At last from which we have pics
- George IV. State Diadem
- Girl of Great Britain Tiara
- Vladimir Tiara with pearls
- Vladimir tiara with emeralds
- russian kokosnik tiara
- Queen Marys fringe tiara
- burmese ruby tiara
- sapphire tiara
- brazilian aquamarine tiara
- aquamarine tiara now worn by the Countess of Wesse
- oriental circle
- plunkte tiara
are that all? Or have i forgot one?