Re: What's everyone been reading lately?
> Is the Julie Taymor film of Tempest as bad as it looks?
I haven't watched it out of fear that it is. I haven't seen the one from Stratford with Christopher Plummer but it's supposed to be good. Or the 1979 Derek Jarman version. Have you seen that one?
- Also - TonyV May 21, 2020, 12:00 am
- and the name "Jessica" - Joe May 21, 2020, 12:35 am
- Re: Also - Joe May 21, 2020, 12:14 am
- Re: Also - TonyV May 21, 2020, 12:25 am
- Re: Also - Joe May 21, 2020, 12:30 am
- Huhuhuh - B. D. May 21, 2020, 5:54 am
- Re: What's everyone been reading lately? - TonyV May 20, 2020, 11:38 pm