related: singers you can sound like
(assuming you've recorded yourself and have checked here) I can do scary accurate Elvis Costello, Elton John and Richard Manuel singalongs. For Beatles songs I can do lots of McCartney and whenever there's harmonies, but my Lennon sounds almost nothing like him. I can't get anywhere near that low vocal thing he does sometimes like in "I Want to Hold Your Hand." "I'm a Loser" is hard as hell to sing. "I'll Be Back" too. Christ.
I'd imagine my Van Morrison is godawful too. There's lots of bands where I can do some songs well, but some are impossible. "Over the Hills and Far Away" is surprisingly easy, but who among us can tackle "Misty Mountain Hop?"
- I can do a pretty good David Byrne impression - Oliver September 1, 2020, 12:28 pm
- I have people saying I sound like Graham Coxon - Trung September 1, 2020, 5:28 am
- Re: related: singers you can sound like - Joe H. August 31, 2020, 9:22 pm
- Re: related: singers you can sound like - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk August 31, 2020, 6:57 pm
- Re: related: singers you can sound like - Nick E. August 31, 2020, 4:57 pm
- I actually typically imitate the original singer when covering a song - Pugeye August 31, 2020, 4:01 pm