1. Old Codger (I know who George Melly is now, but that doesn't make this B-side any less smelly)
2. School Mam
3. Tits (live introduce the band with some crude sexist "humor" har de har)
4. Enough Time
5. Meninblack/Genetix (I think of this psychedelic backwards drug-addled rubbish as almost one big track almost ruining a classic album by being the closing track)
6. Cocktail Nu=biles ("Bring on the Nubiles" played Holiday lounge style)
7. La Folie (six minute tale of erotic Japanese mutually consensual cannibalism. Sung in French.)
8. The European Female (yes, I know it was the lea d single but it's dull, hookless soft pap)
9. Punch and Judy or Mad Hatter. Take your pick.
10. Anything off of Dreamtime that isn't "Always the Sun". Anything. I'll pick "Nice in Nice" at random, then.
11. Anything off the final Cornwell album, 10. Anything. "Too Many Teardrops," on the same album that includes a cover of "96 Tears"!