Terrible songs you used to like
Posted by John on March 17, 2021, 9:47 pm
When you first heard them. Until You Knew better.
The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go: My God. How awful. Was music really this bad in 2008? (Or whenever.) How in the hell did this make an impression on me? Was I drunk at a restaurant in Tucson?
Steve Miller - The Joker: BLARGH. Putt: I used to call this "real music." because I was bowling with college kids in 1998. But They were listing to Hip Hop. But now I know this song is godawful.
- This might be obnoxious, but - Jason March 21, 2021, 8:36 am
- A lot of aussie rock - Trung March 19, 2021, 11:03 pm
- "I Swear" is still my jam, even though it's cheesy as #### - Pugeye March 22, 2021, 10:35 am
- DIE. - B. D. March 25, 2021, 2:07 pm
- Re: A lot of aussie rock - Nick E. March 20, 2021, 6:10 pm
- Re: A lot of aussie rock - Joe March 19, 2021, 11:14 pm
- It justified me abandoning them after discovering British music (Nt) - Trung March 19, 2021, 11:13 pm
- Oh, these are really humiliating - John March 18, 2021, 9:05 pm
- The all time champion - B. D. March 18, 2021, 8:31 pm
- Well, I used to be into bands whose entire discography is awful. - Alex Zaitsev March 18, 2021, 8:18 pm
- Re: Terrible songs you used to like - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk March 18, 2021, 6:48 am
- Re: Terrible songs you used to like - Mighty Kurtz March 17, 2021, 10:24 pm
- One that had a high score on both scales for me, - Joe March 17, 2021, 9:56 pm
- bingo (nt) - Mighty Kurtz March 17, 2021, 10:18 pm