- Nice Angry Samones reference with "Lights Out!"
- Reading about the Ruins is kind of creepy. I went to see some ancient ruins in Mexico one time, about 2 years before that movie came out.
- I remember "Stranger Than Paradise". Charming little film even though not much happens. Love the interior locations which seem totally real apartments/motel rooms and whatnot and not sets.
- The Tales From The Crypt movies still interest me a bit, even though they seem generic, dated, maybe a bit cheesy even. Love the show though
- Didn't know Bobby Fischer hated Jews so much! Interesting story just skimming his wiki. I totally remember that "Searching For Bobby Fischer" movie back in the day. I don't remember much about it but it was on HBO a lot in the early 90s
Interesting tidbit that made me laugh about "Hard Rain":
"About the ending, Morgan Freeman said: "I played a bad guy in a movie and they showed it to an audience - and we're letting an audience tell us what to do now - y'know, and the audience said, 'Well, I don't want him - Morgan can't die!' And I was a thief. 'He should get some money'. We went back into the studio and re-shot it so that I didn't die and I did get some money."