Walking around K-State campus listening to a bunch of songs I love, watching a favorite movie while eating pepperoni pizza, meeting some people I like to talk to
2) What is your greatest extravagance?
Expensive physical media collection; extensive typed files on an old Windows 98 computer of mine that has lists of favorite songs and albums and movies and shit
3) What is the most exciting thing you ever received through the post?
Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures for Christmas 2003
4) What's your idea of a perfect meal?
Pepperoni lovers' pizza with toasted parmesan crust and extra cheese and a Vanilla Coke and Dr. Pepper & Cream Soda
5) Do you have a favorite hangover cure?
6) What vehicle do you own?
A 2005 Jeep
7) What was the first job you ever had?
Washing dishes in the basement of the Derby Dining Center
8) Do you have any irrational fears?
That I'll get assaulted in public or that the world will end while I'm alive
9) What is the oldest item of clothing you still
A "Homsar" T-shirt from 2002 though I don't really wear it anymore
10) Who do you love?
11) Who, or what, do you hate?
People who screwed with me when I was a kid; the modern Republican Party; Music Babblers
12) What newspapers and magazines do you read?
Anything that comes up when I'm scrolling down the reviews at IMDb or Metacritic
13) What would be your desert island book?
Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian
14) What is your favorite TV program?
The Simpsons classic era
15) What was the first record you ever bought?
Jethro Tull, Original Masters on CD
16) Where do you go to relax?
Top of the KSU campus practice football stadium
17) What is your most annoying habit?
Rumination disorder on bad childhood incidents that nobody but me still cares about or remembers
18) What is your favorite journey?
I go to Topeka every year to buy records and DVDs
19) What is your ultimate ambition?
Write a good book
20) Which person has most influenced you?
21) What is your greatest achievement?
Good grades in college
22) Choose three people, dead or alive, to invite to dinner?
Roger Ebert, old friend of mine named Joe from college, an old college professor that I liked discussing books with
23) Do you believe in God?
When I feel like it
24) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes but it's very stupid
25) Do you support the death penalty?
For really bad people, I guess
26) What would you like to be your epitaph?