It would involve a swimming pool and three women who no one here knows. I'll leave it at that.
2) What is your greatest extravagance?
Staying in all day on Sundays
3) What is the most exciting thing you ever received through the post?
A horse. Not really. I have no idea.
4) What's your idea of a perfect meal?
Cheesy, meaty, beany, guacamole-y, salsa-y, sour cream-y Tex Mex nachos.
5) Do you have a favorite hangover cure?
Pop some Advil before you go to sleep is the best I've come up with.
6) What vehicle do you own?
2018 Toyota Prius.
7) What was the first job you ever had?
I worked in a movie theater.
8) Do you have any irrational fears?
Yes. You didn't ask what they were so I won't tell.
9) What is the oldest item of clothing you still wear?
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion concert T-shirt that I bought in 1996.
10) Who do you love?
Those three women who would join me in the swimming pool on my perfect day
11) Who, or what, do you hate?
Anyone who hurts animals
12) What newspapers and magazines do you read?
I collect old magazines and intend to review them for my site for laffs and edification. I'm about 75% through writing the first one, which is about a sleazy 70s, 80s motorcycle mag called "Iron Horse". I love "Iron Horse". That's my favorite.
13) What would be your desert island book?
Is there a book about how to survive on a desert island? If so, that.
14) What is your favorite TV program?
15) What was the first record you ever bought?
Ratt's "Out of the Cellar" on cassette
16) Where do you go to relax?
My living room
17) What is your most annoying habit?
18) What is your favorite journey?
19) What is your ultimate ambition?
To write well.
20) Which person has most influenced you?
21) What is your greatest achievement?
22) Choose three people, dead or alive, to invite to dinner?
Musicman, Auberon Suger, Eddie Cantor
23) Do you believe in God?
24) Do you believe in love at first sight?
25) Do you support the death penalty?
26) What would you like to be your epitaph?