2) What is your greatest extravagance? My stereo
3) What is the most exciting thing you ever received through the post? Probably a piece of stereo equipment
4) What's your idea of a perfect meal? Homemade fried chicken with the cheese fries from Glory Days (a local chain of sports bars)
5) Do you have a favorite hangover cure? Yes: not drinking.
6) What vehicle do you own? My feet
7) What was the first job you ever had? Working at my uncle's produce stand at a farmer's market
8) Do you have any irrational fears? I'm acrophobic, but other than that probably somehow getting in trouble for smoking pot
9) What is the oldest item of clothing you still wear? My winter coat (ten years old)
10) Who do you love? My mom's side of the family
11) Who, or what, do you hate? The bitch below me
12) What newspapers and magazines do you read? Not as much as I used to. The Washington Post, plus various articles online
13) What would be your desert island book? Just one?
14) What is your favorite TV program? Probably WWE NXT right now. Could change
15) What was the first record you ever bought? The Bio-Dome soundtrack; if that doesn't count, (What's the Story) Morning Glory?, with my parents' money; with my own, Ride the Lightning
16) Where do you go to relax? My mom's place
17) What is your most annoying habit? Paranoia
18) What is your favorite journey? I'm partial to "Worlds Apart", not least for the video
19) What is your ultimate ambition? To live a long and contented life
20) Which person has most influenced you? Either my high-school senior English teacher or a classics professor in college
21) What is your greatest achievement? Nailing my Roman history final to lift my final grade to a (passing) D+ after being in danger of failing most of the semester (due to untreated depression/bipolar)
22) Choose three people, dead or alive, to invite to dinner? The Commendatore and I guess those two teachers from #20
23) Do you believe in God? Don't know, don't really care. I spend literally no time thinking about it.
24) Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
25) Do you support the death penalty? No.
26) What would you like to be your epitaph? "The world is better that he lived" (the epitaph on one of the graves in the family graveyard - some great-great-great-uncle or something like that)