273 Blu Rays on the way to 500. I'm gonna start buying lots of guitars too. It's fun.
4) What's your idea of a perfect meal?
The Spanish dude at my deli makes an amazing Turkey Club sandwich. Turkey/bacon/swiss cheese/lettuce/tomato on a roll. With a Sprite. Sprite's good.
5) Do you have a favorite hangover cure?
I only drink if it's socially awkward not to, so have only been hungover a few times in my life. It absolutely sucked.
7) What was the first job you ever had?
I used to write people's English papers for money in high school. Does that count?
8) Do you have any irrational fears?
I'm afraid of flying. Not sure if that's irrational. Haven't been on an airplane since I was two.
9) What is the oldest item of clothing you still wear?
Eric Lindros jersey from mid-90's.
10) Who do you love?
My mom and nieces.
11) Who, or what, do you hate?
13) What would be your desert island book?
Something really involved. Complete Hart Crane or WH Auden or The Cantos or somesuch.
14) What is your favorite TV program?
Ever? The Shield.
15) What was the first record you ever bought?
Metallica's black album when I was ten.
16) Where do you go to relax?
17) What is your most annoying habit?
19) What is your ultimate ambition?
To save rock and roll.
20) Which person has most influenced you?
Dylan, though I can't write like him.
21) What is your greatest achievement?
Got straight A's in college except for Planet Earth class and Biology one semester each. I got a C+ in both. Goddamned rocks and fetal pigs.
22) Choose three people, dead or alive, to invite to dinner?
Mark E. Smith, Wallace Stevens and Andre the Giant.
23) Do you believe in God?
No, but that would be awesome.
24) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. It's the only way it happens, imo.
25) Do you support the death penalty?