To be at peace, no stress, stoned on a sunny nice day thats not too hot, listening to good music with good company if possible
2) What is your greatest extravagance?
My digital music collection
3) What is the most exciting thing you ever received through the post?
A drum set one time.. or an amplifier
4) What's your idea of a perfect meal?
A tender steak, loaded baked potato and some fresh veggies.. or a fresh pasta dish (chicken parm with spaghetti possibly)
5) Do you have a favorite hangover cure?
either to just drink again or water and sleep
6) What vehicle do you own?
2014 Volkswagon Jetta
7) What was the first job you ever had?
Busser at a restaurant my mom was the manager at
8) Do you have any irrational fears?
To be seen as a bad person in different ways. To have to admit that I can't write music as well as I once did anymore. To feel too old and too irrelevant
9) What is the oldest item of clothing you still wear?
Some old shirts I have mostly
10) Who do you love?
My girlfriend/soon-to-be mom of my child, my dogs and my mom and dad
11) Who, or what, do you hate?
Assholes, self righteous people, unnecessarily violent-aggressive people, obnoxious people, hatred/intolerance, people who mistreat animals.. mostly shit people i guess. But also really bad heat and storms too (Living in FL is getting on my nerves lately)
12) What newspapers and magazines do you read?
None of those, just internet stuff like babble or reddit or something. RYM, wikipedia articles.. Sometimes local news
13) What would be your desert island book?
not really sure
14) What is your favorite TV program?
Probably the Simpsons. Right now its Redlettermedia (Best Of The Worst) on youtube if that counts as TV
15) What was the first record you ever bought?
REM - Out Of Time I think. I was into Def Leppard when i was like 5 years old though so i think I may have bought Hysteria or Pyromania or one of those albums first in the 80s.
16) Where do you go to relax?
My room in front of my computer
17) What is your most annoying habit?
18) What is your favorite journey?
Going back up to New Jersey to see family and old places I used to live/go to regularly (Atlantic City, jersey shore beaches, restaurants/eateries, boardwalk, certain neighborhoods and towns etc)
19) What is your ultimate ambition?
To at least release an album as widely as I could and be recognized as a good musician that writes/records good music. Playing shows too even though i'm self conscious as #### and have trouble with stage fright
20) Which person has most influenced you?
My father. A few musicians I've looked up to over the years too like Kurt Cobain (for his music taste, some of his punk rock-ish views on things) and Brian Wilson
21) What is your greatest achievement?
My own music that I recorded in the past i guess. Also having a baby soon too, since I'm almost 40 and i thought it'd never happen
22) Choose three people, dead or alive, to invite to dinner?
Kurt Cobain, young Brian Wilson, one of my best friends Brian who lives in Nebraska
23) Do you believe in God?
When I feel spiritual. Other times I question if God would really let the world be the way it is if he existed
24) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. Maybe for others but for me, I need to have a connection with someone. Looking at them and falling in love is basically thinking with my cock and not my brain. Dont care how cool her style is or whatever.
25) Do you support the death penalty?
Sometimes. Depends on the offender. If he's a real scumbag piece of shit, its probably for the best.
26) What would you like to be your epitaph?
"Always dying never dead"