I'd go with Some Enchanted Evening.
2. Bart VS. Thanksgiving - I think this one is pretty good.
Dancin' Homer isn't as bad as BD informs us it is on a weekly basis, while always falsely claiming that it is from season 1, but I'll still take it as my pick.
3. Lisa's Pony - Has the classic dream sequence when Homer falls asleep at the wheel.
No stinkers from season 3, but I'll go with Stark Raving Dad.
4. A Streetcar Named Marge (Still a good episode, but this is coming from the greatest moment in television history) - No way, I love this one.
So It's Come to This: A Simpson's Clip Show - by default, the only candidate, even if it's good for what it is
5. Secretes of a Successful Marriage - I guess this is a solid pick, but I don't dislike it
6. Fear of Flying -not a favorite but not bad
"Another Simpsons Clip Show" - Are these cheeting?
7. Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield
"Mother Simpson" - it's okay but I always thought it was gimmicky
8. The Private War of Lisa Simpson (It would have been a travesty if the series had ended with this) - We're into the seasons that I don't have on DVD, and I haven't seen most of these in a long time. I remember a bunch of episodes from this season being bad, and this is one of them. The part where Homer throws rocks at the kids standing in line his hilarious though.
"Hurricane Neddy" - The first half is good, but I hate the second half, which ruins a hilarious joke from an earlier episode.
9. Lisa the Simpson
Now we're to the point where I don't remember some of them that well. I'd probably be more likely to pick Trash of the Titans, which you said was a favorite, right?
Not gonna bother with the other seasons.