This is decisive. No C ratings here.
10: The Kinks - Lola A : I can't believe 'Blender' Magazine dropped this song in favor of 'Take Me Out' by Franz Ferdinand. Millennial queers.
9. The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again A : Played out, but fits perfectly into the context of the album. The powerhouse drums and screaming vocals make this a winner every time.
8. Genesis - That's All A : Wonderful, endless groove, and great vocal performance.
7. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That A- : Despite how overplayed his hits are, I never really get tired of hearing this one. Too simple-catchy.
6. Alice in Chains - Man In the Box B+ : I loved this when it first came out. But do I hate hearing it now because of overplay? Unfair, but possible.
5. Paul Macca - Maybe I'm Amazed (Live Version) B : Boring.
4. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters B- : Technically a will-written song. So Why is it so bland and uninspired?
3. Journey - Don't Stop Beliving B- : NOT the best song by a shitty band. Face it, it's true.
2. Styx - Come Sail Away - D : Not going to dignify this with any comments. Well, I guess just this.
1. Steve Miller - Abracadra D- : My lowest rated song yet. I don't even care about getting the spelling right. You all know this turd. His is a fat, ugly middle-aged rock star who sucks.