9. The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again : Played out but def a kick ass classic rock song. The drums and that repetitive organ sound are great. Some of the best Roger Daltry vocals too
8. Genesis - That's All : Very sick of this song, but nice keyboard groove and its catchy enough. Not one of my faves of theirs but not bad at all either
7. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That : I don't hear this one nearly as much as a handful of other Tom Petty tunes. It's a good one. Kind of channels a new wavish sound similar to Elvis Costello or something
6. Alice in Chains - Man In the Box : Very overplayed, very sick of hearing it. I mean that grinding guitar sound and Layne's tortured vocals work really well. It is a classic song totally, but I heard it a million times and I'd rather hear some deep cuts from Facelift instead.
5. Paul Macca - Maybe I'm Amazed (Live Version) : The live version is alright but its all about the studio version to me. But that live version is what charted years later for some reason, not the classic take on the 'Mccartney' album from 1970.
4. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters : I have a soft spot for stuff on The Black Album, despite songs like this/ half of the album being overplayed beyond belief. Its one of their better ballads and holds up pretty well but I do feel a bit empty hearing it these days. It sucks what overplay can do
3. Journey - Don't Stop Beliving : God damn I feel like I hear it come on at least once a day lately. Why do I even put the radio on in my car? Laziness I guess, and not knowing what to play on Amazon Music at the moment. I don't really hate this but I could use not to listen to it for a long time. I remember it coming on during later hours whenever I went drinking in bars years ago. It would come on and everyone would drunkenly sing along close to 2 am or whenever.
2. Styx - Come Sail Away : They are cheesy and lame
1. Steve Miller - Abracadra : This one isn't bad! Definitely don't hear it too much and it has a catchy early 80s synthy feel that is fun. Stupid lyrics, cheesy chorus but it has a pretty cool sound. I've heard way worse songs like this