It's probably just us but
if it makes you feel better, it's the album on that list that I've heard the most times.
I generally have trouble rating/ranking stuff that I didn't just listen to and I never have the drive to marathon all these albums, but I also like:
Sonny Rollins-Saxophone Colossus
The Kinks-Something Else by The Kinks
not really sure what I think of Rid of Me, it's been a long time since I listened to it.
I've given Reign in Blood, and Slayer in general, a fair shot and Slayer is too ugly for me.
- Ranking stuff often just comes down to intuition for me - Pugeye November 11, 2021, 10:37 am
- Santana and Rob Thomas reunited this year - Nick E. November 11, 2021, 11:50 am
- Woof that's bad. - B. D. November 11, 2021, 7:43 pm
- lol - Joe November 12, 2021, 8:57 am
- Re: lol - B. D. November 12, 2021, 10:34 pm
- Yeah "Smooth" may have been corny - Pugeye November 11, 2021, 1:30 pm
- "Smooth" was my first exposure to Santana - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk November 11, 2021, 1:24 pm
- Re: Ranking stuff often just comes down to intuition for me - Joe November 11, 2021, 10:55 am