Does anybody here actually like the Star Wars prequels?
I do. But this requires some explaining.
These movies are bad in so many ways. I know that. I cannot objectively defend them.
Still, if an entertainment is unique and strikes the right chord in a person, does it have to be good? These movies still have lightsaber fights, chases and John Williams music. And Ewan Mcgregor, Liam Neeson and Ian McDiarmid were good it them.
Some movies are bad in a fun way. I give "Road House" an annual rewatch.
- Re: Does anybody here actually like the Star Wars prequels? - Mighty Kurtz May 17, 2022, 2:18 pm
- I liked Star Wh*res, Episode 1: The Phantom Penis - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk May 17, 2022, 2:18 pm
- I think "Phantom Menace" is underrated - Jason May 17, 2022, 3:32 am
- I saw it twice when it was new and haven't seen it since. - Joe May 17, 2022, 7:22 am
- I didn't really see "Phantom Menace" until 5-6 years ago - Jason May 17, 2022, 12:31 pm
- Re: I saw it twice when it was new and haven't seen it since. - B. D. May 17, 2022, 11:27 am
- "Solo" is, IMO, the worst official SW movie - John S. May 17, 2022, 11:23 am
- Eh - Matt May 19, 2022, 4:47 pm