I was a the grocery store last night...
... and I saw a high schooler wearing an 'Aja' t-shirt. I thought to myself that that kid don't give a #### about anybody else.
Played the album in the car on the way home. When 'Peg' came one, after doing the usual bad Michael McDonald impression, I reminisced about how Prince Paul / De La's sampling of the song was a big legal deal. Later, I heard that Plug 2 had passed.
Thought #1: Bummer, dude
Thought #2: Christ, I'm old
Thought #3: This is such a Babble train of thought
How the #### is this place still around?
- I thought it was The Turtles that sued them - Pugeye February 15, 2023, 11:08 am
- Re: I was a the grocery store last night... - Sam February 15, 2023, 8:57 am
- Seconded - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk February 15, 2023, 9:47 am
- Re: Seconded - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk February 15, 2023, 10:01 am
- I keep it up and play the parts of myself and the other posters - Rich Bunnell February 14, 2023, 11:59 pm