At first, I was hesitant to give it a try. I mean, who dries themselves off with a hair dryer? But I was feeling adventurous, and I figured it couldn't hurt to try something new. So I grabbed my wife's hair dryer from the bathroom and turned it on.
The warm air felt nice on my skin at first, and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it dried me off. But then, as I was aiming the dryer towards my nether regions, I accidentally got a little too close and ended up burning myself in an area I'd rather not mention.
Let's just say it was not a pleasant experience. I immediately turned off the dryer and ran some cold water over the affected area, but the damage had already been done. I ended up with a painful burn that took a few days to heal.
Lesson learned - stick to using a good old-fashioned towel to dry myself off after a bath. While the hair dryer might seem like a convenient alternative, it's just not worth the risk of burning sensitive areas.