Fleet Feet San Diego is now booking High School Track & Field spike nights for 2019! We are a run-specialty store located in Carmel Valley at 5980 Village Way Suite B108, San Diego, CA 92130.
We know the 2019 season is fast approaching, and we are happy to help you and your athletes find the right gear for all their competition and training needs while simultaneously fundraising for your program.
With an expertly trained staff including athletes who have competed in high school and collegiate track & field alike, we are excited to assist your student-athletes. We take the time to understand each athlete on an individual basis and take a personalized and attentive approach in selecting the best trainers, competition shoes, and any other gear necessary to help them achieve their goals.
A typical Spike Night includes (but is not limited to) the following, and can be adjusted to meet your needs and desires:
- 2-3 hour block set aside for your team in-store specifically (eg Thursday 5-8pm)
- Food and drinks for you and your athletes (typically pizza, but up to you)
- One-on-one fittings with our expert staff to help find the best training footwear, competition options, and any other product or advice needed
- Optional clinic on topic(s) of your choosing (gear, nutrition, running form, etc)
- 15% off discount store-wide
- Kickback of total sales from your event back to your T&F program
If you would like to book a night, please let me know as soon as possible which date(s) work best for you. Weeknights are most popular, and most of our spikes and competition footwear inventory have already arrived.
To learn more about Fleet Feet San Diego, visit our website at , check out our social media @fleetfeetsandiego, stop by the store, or reach out via phone or email with the info below. We look forward to working with you and cheering on our local athletes this season!
- Adam Smith
Fleet Feet San Diego
5980 Village Way SteB108
San Diego, CA 92130
« Back to index