Re: Oregon news....
i was going to take my son there. they didnt ask us to come. we wanted to go there for better opportunity for him. My son wants better work out partners and wants to go to better tournaments during school time. Are school doesnt compete in good tournaments during high school season. We do all the extra work. He is getting better, but it really helps having good workout partners. Im personal friends with Jason and Chad. They have never asked us to come there, but they welcome any dedicated wrestler who wants to come there. We are not going this year because of the Lebannon coach called are AD and stated he would file a complaint to OSAA to any body who does. So we are making sure we follow the rules and to make sure we dont get into trouble. Jason, Chad or any other CV coaches recruit wrestlers. This is all made up from unhappy people. There is a lot of great coaches in Oregon, but not all those coaches go to some of the best tournaments. Other parents want whats happening at CV and that their choice, but CV is not recruiting and you dont have proof of that.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Oregon news.... - Idahoregonian June 4, 2019, 8:57 am
- Re: Oregon news.... - Dallasdad June 4, 2019, 11:30 am
- Re: Oregon news.... - JC Fan June 4, 2019, 12:36 pm
- Re: Oregon news.... - The reality June 4, 2019, 1:42 pm
- Re: Oregon news.... - Kidstable June 4, 2019, 2:09 pm
- Re: Oregon news.... - JC FAN June 4, 2019, 3:39 pm
- Re: Oregon news.... - say what? June 4, 2019, 3:51 pm
- Re: Oregon news.... - say what? June 4, 2019, 9:51 pm
- Re: Oregon news.... - lowshots June 6, 2019, 10:14 am
- Re: Oregon news.... - Idahoregonian June 5, 2019, 9:52 am
« Back to index