1. States with 5- 6 divisions
2. People that think you should have to to live in the same town your entire life and not move for a better life opportunity.
3. Shirts and shorts uniform (especially loose fitting ones).
4. Rules that inhibit coaching out of season
5. 20 + people in a corner yelling different instructions
6. Parents that think standing behind the coach and yelling over the coach is best for their kid
6. Oregon Classic changing start times and schedule the day of without informing people.
7. Forfeits that can be avoided
8. People that wrestled their entire life not being willing to attend local matches after they or their kids are done.
9. ADs who donít support wrestling and other sports
10. The Dallas T shirts
11. Coaches dressing like they are homeless
12. People trying to sneak in to the gym without paying
13. Not being able to see matches from the stands because there are 2000 people on the floor that should also be in the stands.
14. Parents who want to take their kid home after his match instead of watching and supporting the rest of the team.
15. Waiting for an hour to get into Portland Coliseum for state (like they arenít prepared after all these years and staffed to handle the event).
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index