The Oregon Wrestling Forum
[ Post a Response | The Oregon Wrestling Forum ]
Re: Tapping out during match
If near fall is eminent (past 90 degrees), you get the two points near fall. After the second inj. time out, the other wrestler gets his choice. So there are steps in place to discourage any breaks in action.
The big problem is, is the wrestlers hurt, or do they just want to get out of the bar? As a referee, it's impossible to determine who is faking and who is really injured.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Tapping out during match - Nobody February 27, 2020, 9:38 am
- Re: Tapping out during match - red alert February 27, 2020, 10:43 am
- Re: Tapping out during match - Rules February 27, 2020, 1:24 pm
- Re: Tapping out during match - Cobra February 28, 2020, 7:51 am
- Re: Tapping out during match - Guest March 3, 2020, 4:39 pm
- stopping to "throw up" but don't - say what? March 7, 2020, 10:58 am
« Back to index