Posted by Idahoregoinian on September 7, 2020, 8:45 am, in reply to "Why?
Why should some counties that are realistically in phase 4 because of their very low numbers, follow what the rest of Oregon is doing in phase 1? Why should a small community with no hospitalizations and no spread follow what the rest of the state is doing? I think what I read is that If all of Oregon can't be free then nobody can be free.
"following the rules like the rest of the wrestling world in oregon?"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
All Phase Busted - Health Inspector General September 3, 2020, 7:26 pm
- Re: All Phase Busted - H8ers September 4, 2020, 12:55 pm
- Re: All Phase Busted - JC Fan September 5, 2020, 11:46 am
- Re: All Phase Busted - P September 6, 2020, 12:21 am
- Why? - Karen September 7, 2020, 7:31 am
- Re: Why? - Stump September 7, 2020, 8:30 am
- Re: Why? - @stump September 7, 2020, 12:29 pm
- Re: Why? - Idahoregoinian September 7, 2020, 8:45 am
« Back to index