Re: An Honest Question
Also, keep in mind, especially with food processing plants, they are cleaned thoroughly every single day with pretty heavy duty chemicals. As a college student, I worked for the one in question to specifically clean. We basically wore hazmat suits. Cleanliness is not the issue. The issue is likely that when you got a virus, its contagious no matter what you do and eventually people will get it. Some will get sick, some will not.
With the information we do know is that people who are obese, have diabtetes, heart issues, cancer issues or treatments, stay inside too much, don't exercise, eat unhealthy, lack vitamin D and are basically lazy, are more likely to get sick than someone who is healthy without underlying problems.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
All Phase Busted - Health Inspector General September 3, 2020, 7:26 pm
- Re: All Phase Busted - H8ers September 4, 2020, 12:55 pm
- Re: All Phase Busted - JC Fan September 5, 2020, 11:46 am
- Re: All Phase Busted - P September 6, 2020, 12:21 am
- Why? - Karen September 7, 2020, 7:31 am
- Re: Why? - Stump September 7, 2020, 8:30 am
- Re: Why? - @stump September 7, 2020, 12:29 pm
- Re: Why? - Idahoregoinian September 7, 2020, 8:45 am
« Back to index