The Oregon Wrestling Forum
[ Post a Response | The Oregon Wrestling Forum ]
Re: NFHS eliminates risk tiers
Yeah, if I don't die or get injured in a car crash, then seatbelts are a crock and I'm never wearing one again. I see people driving everyday that didn't get killed. Why should we wear seatbelts?
And hard hats? I've always suspected they were a scam. I've never been hit on the head with a beam at my job. Why should I wear a hard hat?
I skipped a shower after practice and didn't get ring worm OR staph. Now you're gonna say everyone should shower. Showering is a crock you sheeple!
Be serious, you are being silly on purpose.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
NFHS eliminates risk tiers - rrockwell February 2, 2021, 3:49 pm
- what does that mean? - Scary Gary February 2, 2021, 5:35 pm
- Re: what does that mean? - rrockwell February 2, 2021, 7:13 pm
- So - Seriously February 2, 2021, 7:32 pm
- Re: So - Idahoregonian February 3, 2021, 6:00 am
- Re: So - @Clubs February 3, 2021, 6:17 am
- Re: NFHS eliminates risk tiers - i DON'T KNOW February 3, 2021, 8:25 am
« Back to index