Re: Contact sports ban
I would be curious to take a poll on this board. How many of you know someone personally that has died of Covid? Yes it is a very serious sickness if certain people catch it but it is not bad enough to shutdown like we are. I know of a friend of a friend that died but that is the only person I know. My 93 year old neighbor and his 87 year old wife had it after Christmas and they both made it through just fine.
I can see where people are scared to get sick and die but no reason to shut down. Those of you who are scared or don't want to spread it to family and others you can stay home. Nobody is forcing you to go out in public but, people are forcing us to stay home.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Contact sports ban - Horses Mouth February 8, 2021, 9:57 am
- Re: Contact sports ban - Where February 8, 2021, 10:52 am
- Re: Contact sports ban - freedom February 9, 2021, 1:28 pm
- Re: Contact sports ban - Wise words February 9, 2021, 2:57 pm
- Re: Contact sports ban - Info February 10, 2021, 9:29 am
- Re: Contact sports ban - @info February 10, 2021, 11:59 am
« Back to index